The backstory and ongoing drama of the film, The Insatiable Moon, by screenwriter and producer Mike Riddell. For the whole nine yards, you need to start at the bottom and read backwards...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Carbon Carnage

I'm personally responsible for the destruction of several small rainforests, and extending the carnage on a daily basis. Paper is churning through the printer like I was publishing a daily. And that's about it in terms of mixed metaphors for today.

I'm concurrently doing applications for production funding, provisional SPIF approval, and official coproduction status. I hope someone gets to read at least some of the bumf which is being generated. Is it complicated? You bet it is. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

And as of tomorrow, just 3 weeks until deadline. If I was a tree, I'd be trembling...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment